We welcome visits to our Nursery and Pre-school. Please call the school office to arrange a visit.
- Terms and Conditions – Parents (370KB)
- Fees from September 2018 (172KB)
- Admissions Policy (255KB)
- Nursery Application Form (204KB)
Our Nursery School offers places for 3- 4 year olds. All children are entitled to 15 hours free nursery education the school term after their 3rd birthday. Our part time government funded provision is available during school term times. It is expected that children will attend for 5 mornings or 5 afternoon sessions. There are a limited number of places available for parents/carers to request to use their child’s 15 funded hours in a more flexible way or to extend their child’s free funded hours by paying an additional top up fee.
In addition to 15 hours early education the Nursery offers some places for working parents who are eligible for 30 hours free childcare.
Please visit the childcare website for more information www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
How do I make an application to Arlesdene Nursery School?
To make an application:
- Apply now for children born between 1st September 2014 and 31st August 2015 with an application available at the top of this page to download or a paper copy from the office.
- Deadline to apply for a place is 9am Thursday 29th March 2018. If the applications are closed please speak to a member of our admin team in the school office who will advise you on the best way to apply for a nursery place
If you would like further advice regarding the application and admissions process please ask in the school office.
Accepting a Nursery Place
Places for school nursery will be allocated according to our Admissions Policy. Once you have accepted a place at Arlesdene you will be sent an information pack and important forms to complete.
For children starting school nursery, the following will be offered to support their transition into nursery:
- Introductory meeting for all parents and carers.
- Parent/carer and child visits to nursery.
- Home visit so that staff can introduce themselves before the children start nursery
- ‘Settling in’ visits planned with the parent/carer and the child’s key person.
- Stay and play session for parents and children
Our Pre-school offers part time and full time places for 2 -3 year olds during school term times. Some 2-year-olds in England can get free early education and childcare. To find out if your child is eligible please contact our Pre-school or use the following link to check your eligibility for a 2 year old place:
There are a number of places available for both Nursery and Pre-school children in our lunch club.
We welcome visits from children and parents so that they can experience our wonderful setting.
Please contact us to arrange a visit:
Telephone 01992 626 879 option 2
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like us to put your name on our waiting list please complete and return an ‘Initial Interest’ form at the top of this page.