The Making a Difference Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of our staff, and celebrate how they are making a difference.
Staff, external agencies or parents can make a nomination via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing a slip (these can be found in the school office). Please send an email with details of who your nominating, which category (see below) and why.
There are six main categories that staff can be nominated:
- Achievement – This award is for those staff that have reached either a career or personal goal, continuously working hard to meet their targets and are trying to improve themselves.
- Dedication – This award is for those staff that are continually showing commitment and drive to making a difference.
- Excellence – This award is for those staff who excel in their duties and are driven to be the best that they can be. They could also just be excellent at what they do.
- Motivation – This award is for those staff who can encourage people to do more than they thought they could. They know what it takes and how to get there and will work with somebody to reach their goals no matter what those goals are.
- Nurturing – This is for those staff that are always there for others. They will push others to be the best they can be as well as knowing when to allow them time to process things and develop themselves.